Friday, August 10, 2012

Wonderful World of Web

This is kinda neat. There are stats on visitors to this blog. It's almost like the olympics.

USA = 15, Russia = 11, Canada = 5, Germany = 3, Malaysia = 2

I'm betting that the USA visitors are likely members of the band. Or knitters. Which may account for a Canadian or two. No Chinese though. Wonder if that's a one way street?

I quit watching the Olympics. American atheletes are, with some poignant exceptions, A**holes. I honestly hope the mens basketball team goes 0 for 100 in the final game. I want to apologize to Nigeria for the pure act of piling on that these, so called, professionals felt compelled to administer. 156-73 is not a score. It's an embarrassment for everyone involved. Including the home country...

I miss amature sports.

I digress. It's a bad habit I have.

I'm an amature musician. I certainly hope i don't run into the American basketball team between now and my first concert. If nothing else, I would be heard screaming into the empty night. Which I do every night as part of my practice.

By the way, please feel free to drop a comment. It would be interesting to hear from visitors. Native tongue is quite welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment